Capricci is a French distribution and sales company of award-winning arthouse films from all over the world. We collaborate with high-profile filmmakers such as Albert Serra, Jean-Luc Godard, Abel Ferrara, Wang Bing, Philippe Garrel etc. We are looking for new, classic and cult genre feature and documentary titles.
Besides, Capricci Editions, founded in 2007, is one of the most important cinema book publisher in France, including review collections, essays, interviews with directors or unpublished screenplays.
- Capricci @ Marché du Film, Cannes 2017 ( May 17th to 26th)
- Capricci @ 22nd Lumières Ceremony in Paris
- Capricci @ Rotterdam Film Festival (Jan 25th – Feb 5th 2017)
- Capricci @ RV Unifrance 2017 (Jan 12th to 15th)
- The Death of Louis XIV: Press reviews
- Capricci @ Cannes 2016 (May 11-22): Screening schedule
- Capricci @ Cannes 2016 (May 11-22): The Death of Louis XIV in Official Selection
- Capricci @ Berlinale 2016 (Feb 11-18): World Premiere of The Wounded Angel
- Capricci @ Rotterdam Film Festival (Jan. 3-Feb 2): Premiere of The Pleasure is Mine
- Capricci @ Rendez-vous with French Cinema (Jan. 14 – 17): Market screening